Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 6...Mind Racing...Too Much Thinking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on day 6. Since Im a substitute teacher it is very easy for me not to go to work...I have no commitments, no accountability for or to anyone as far as employment goes. I do enough just to get by- Im sick of this. I think I am depressed and almost fell into a slump when I found myself doing nothing today but hiding on my couch under the covers ,promising myself that I'd get up in the next hour( mind you I've been up since 8am...I know I have to change my behaviors but Im in a weird place -like I'm watching my own life. I want to participate but everything seems daunting. Ijust checked my mailbox for the first time this year(talk about avoidance!) I didnt check it because I was/am scared of what might be in there....I dont know if its PMS,or being AF for 6 days ...I dunno.

MD- Day 6 is great! - Get off the couch and do ONE thing- it doesn't have to be daunting-but when you've accomplished one thing-you feel better. So, you started by getting your mail-so just throw out all the junk mail, that'll be probably a lot less mail! Then separate what needs to be paid now from needs to be paid later. Can you go somewhere -like a movie- or a gym-or just window shopping,have lunch? Plan to do one activity a day that gets you out of the house-also getting out even for a brisk walk down the street will really make you feel better! Even if it's a bit cold or windy just bundle up and go! Go into Manhattan and go to one of the big museums!
    Luv, Fluff
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Wanna come clean my house? It should keep you busy for a while! :H Seriously, do something, anything, just get out of the house, you'll feel much better after.

Comment

Exercise does wonders for the brain.....bundle up and go outside for a nice brisk walk. The longer you walk, the better you will feel. I promise :l
        Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Thanx Fluff, Thanx Ms October,Thanx Bunny I'm going to play some music and take a shower-make myself look like something and jump rope. I separated the mail-and it wasnt that bad at all! Appaerntly, I've paid my bills-lmao! I didnt remember! Thanx again.

Comment

Hi Mommy,

I've got some ironing that needs doing.
            Any offers.
            J x
            :l
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Make sure you jump rope in sneakers :baaah: Go for it !!
              Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Hey MD- Yay! I'm so glad you are up and about and doing good things!
                Jackie-I love your new doggy avatar-he is too cute!
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

LMAO...

Comment

I'm with you there Mommy, feeling better today on day 2 again going to try and get some excercise today, xxx

Comment

Hi MD-How are you doing today?
                      Luv, Fluff
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

MD - should be day 7 by now and thats fantastic! You will soon be feeling a whole lot better and proud that you have done so well.

Twitch glad to hear your going to get out there! Even if its just a brisk walk in the fresh air it helps clean out some of these cobwebs.

Jackie, i want to reach out and hug that adorable little guy! You and Fluff could breed some seriously cute puppies.....
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

How are you doing MD? when I first went af I had to make a list of what I wanted to get done that day. If you do that, don't forget to put something fun on there to do as well as what needs to be done.
                          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

I love all of you...went out walking today-day 8!

Comment

Hi MD, I`m on day 8 as well and today is the first day where I didn`t think about AL all that much, kind of weird...

Comment

Working...
                              X