Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 6...Mind Racing...Too Much Thinking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mommy and BUNNY

Now I know why the sleep fairy's gone walk about, so I can see posts like yours.

:goodjob:

J x

:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I Am On Day 8 y'all ...I have to identify my triggers...I believe this will be helpful....

Comment

I wish you peace!

BUNNY;797996 wrote: Hi MD, I`m on day 8 as well and today is the first day where I didn`t think about AL all that much, kind of weird...
        Hi Bunny!!! I've been searching myself looking for the "feeling" and it wasn't there! I welcome tmrw and you should too! Carpe Diem!:goodjob:

Comment

Hi there I'm on Day 6 AF too and I'm really close to throwing in the towel, I have to say. This is so darn hard. I am trying to distract myself. I will go get the supplements tomorrow, as I am hoping that will help. I am glad this forum is here and it is really helpful to know that I am not alone. Struggling tho!

Comment

I Gotchu...

Nature lover;798054 wrote: Hi there I'm on Day 6 AF too and I'm really close to throwing in the towel, I have to say. This is so darn hard. I am trying to distract myself. I will go get the supplements tomorrow, as I am hoping that will help. I am glad this forum is here and it is really helpful to know that I am not alone. Struggling tho!
            :goodjob::goodjob: I undertand! We all do...My best advice in these trying times is to tell yourself something that affirms :goodjob:your committment...I say to myself- I dont ever want to feel like THAT again-confused (cause I didnt know what I said or who I said it to-or what I did for that matter) I dont want to misplace or loose important things ( due to al)...And remember One minute at a time then one day!!! Stay on here -Everyone understands-But you and I are accountable!!!

Comment

You are so right MD, we are accountable for our actions! I have another dinner with friends tonight but I don't feel so nervous this time. I feel strong enough now to control myself. I will still have to order one glass (or else it will look too suspicious), but I know that i will keep it at that. It's my body after all and I've come too long on this journey to screw it up. I don't even want it! WOW
              Stay strong everyone!:goodjob:

Comment

Hey Bunny just saw your post where you say you will have to have one but only one glass of wine when you go out for dinner - you lucky thing if you can do that! If I had one glass of wine I would be back as bad as I ever was I envy you that
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

I've never felt so determined. And that is what will keep me strong. Believe me, I really wish I didn't have to order one, but my husband doesn't know that I've stopped drinking, hell he didn't even know that I was secretly doing it! He knows that I enjoy (ed!) my wine sociably but didn't know that I was drinking secretly. Unless someone can think of a little white lie I could tell, I really don't know how else to get out of it...

Comment

order something like a sparkling juice in a white wine glass...And Guess what? When everybody else is drunk/ tipsy you can laugh knowing your not-lol!...p.s.- you can even get a little silly if you'd like, because you'll be in control!

Comment

Too late, when I got to the restaurant my husband was already there and had already ordered a glass of wine for me. So I sipped it REAL SLOWLY and when the rest of our group showed up, well needless to say there was plenty of vino going around, but guess what? I finished my glass and only half of a second one. So I did slip, but 1 1/2 in 3 hours I guess is not so bad.

Comment

BUNNY;800096 wrote: Too late, when I got to the restaurant my husband was already there and had already ordered a glass of wine for me. So I sipped it REAL SLOWLY and when the rest of our group showed up, well needless to say there was plenty of vino going around, but guess what? I finished my glass and only half of a second one. So I did slip, but 1 1/2 in 3 hours I guess is not so bad.
                        :goodjob: I know it must've been hard! But you kept it light!

Comment

Working...
                        X