some improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some improvement

Well, I felt like I wasn't really doing that well, I still have room for improvement, but I added up the total units for October (although I didn't post every day) and January (although there are a few days left) and it went from something like 75 to 52, which if I average it out per day is something like 2.25 to 1.75. So even though I'm not where I want to be yet, I was a little encouraged to see at least some improvement. Largely thanks to the support of all of you great people. Thank you...

aga

some improvement

Keep it up Aga! :goodjob:

Comment

some improvement

Thank you!!!!

Comment

some improvement

:goodjob: Keep Going!!!

I'm kind of in the same boat. I still feel like I'm climbing out of a hole, just not there yet. But much better than before.

Sending support
        :l
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

some improvement

Let's keep climbing out together!!

support to you, too

Comment

some improvement

Actually my math was off, I was dividing by 30 (oops) but the monthly total still went down, and the average from something like 3.2 to 2.2, I think. The number of AF days was about the same, 8 or 9, but when I did imbibe, it wasn't as much. So I'm reminding myself to keep going in that direction. I had kept track of Nov. and Dec. on paper, but unfortunately threw them away. Oh well.
            I just finally had my All One at 2:30pm, and it gave me instant energy. I've been dealing with back pain and it helped me feel better.

Comment

Working...
            X