Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Hi everyone out there.

I'm an "oldie" who has been away from this site for a few months but am embarking on an AF February but, of course, ODAT.

Looking forward to getting to know the new ODATers and to catch up with some that I already know!

Luv to all
    Bx

ODAT - Monday

Hi MM and anyone else to come. I'm another oldie who has'nt been around in a while. Starting again and like you said MM one day at a time.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

ODATERS!!!

Wow, look at you two!! Great to see you!

A MONDAY AND THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!!! THE perfect AF day if I ever saw one! Hope you enjoy it so much you never want anything else!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Count Fluff in for ODAT -Monday! Good to see you Mad mummy, Rust, and Green eyes!
        Luv, Fluff
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hi i haven't been on in a few weeks as on January 9th i slipped in the snow and broke my wrist so i can't get on the internet much as typing is slow and hurts a bit so i have 2 rest my arm as much as i can. I was sober when it happened but didn't manage 2 totally stay af for all of January but i tried. i hope to hav the cast off in 3wks time. anyway today i'm not drinking.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hi everyone, I'm in for odat, managed a few af day's in Jan, love and hug's Twitch xx

Comment

ODAT - Monday

In in for today as well as an AF February. I really need this. And I intend to do it.
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Yes AF Feb I'm in as well, lets do it together ODAT Going to bed now talk tomorrow
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

ODAT - Monday

What is ODAT? Clearly, I'm a brand newbie! Just trying to get the lingo down.
                  :yougo:stiteal

For my family, for my health, for me...

Comment

ODAT - Monday

One day at a time Stiteal, the only way to think at the beginning! Welcome
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                    X