I'm getting a craving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting a craving...

Excellent Bunny! It'll be a refreshed morning for you tomorrow!!!
    :yougo:stiteal

For my family, for my health, for me...

Comment

I'm getting a craving...

That it will be stiteal!

Comment

I'm getting a craving...

Way to go Bunny. As I read everyone's posts and yours I was going through bad craving for wine or a vodka with Fresca -- I had dinner although I am on a diet but I ate white rice tonight and that is NOT on my diet. UGH.. I hate it when I fail. I am trying very hard and everyone's posts are so helpful to me.

This is only day 2 LOL...

Comment

I'm getting a craving...

Don`t be so hard on yourself old vine. Concentrate on the fact that you have 2 AF days, that in itself is amazing! Eat good, healthy, filling food, and don`t worry if you cheat. Just cutting out the booze will make a big difference calorie wise, I`ve already lost close to 5 lbs! So be gentle with yourself:h

Comment

I'm getting a craving...

My word Old Vine, I feel like you're trying to tackle the world over there, ha!! Dieting and kicking Al to the curb at one time seems like a lot! Perhaps if you were just focusing on one at a time, you wouldn't feel so deprived or upset if you slip. Either way, DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF!!! You're doing a great job and you're trying. Keep it up!:goodjob:
            :yougo:stiteal

For my family, for my health, for me...

Comment

I'm getting a craving...

Hi Bunny

Way to Go! Way to kick that AL butt for another day. I agree with Stiteal that's a lot of things to give up. I need to loose some weight too and I know not drinking and not being hungover so I exercise is how I'm going to do it!

Drinking is sooooo many toxic calories (not too mention all the other nasty stuff it does to the body) and I find on the days i am feeling fresh, I probably burn twice as much as when I'm hung.

Keep up the good work. And if you're going to cheat make it white rice. I think you won this day for sure!

Meech

Comment

Working...
              X