Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna make it

Hi guys
    Iv relasped somany times and Im 4 days clean today.wanna make it this time. Im from Indis. know of a MWO support group here? need help to stay sober for always. Relaspe SUCKS. keep the faith.

Wanna make it

Hi rockbottom,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
    Congratulations on your 4 AF days, that's great! Have you made a plan to help keep yourself on track?
    Look in the Tool box (in the Monthly Abstinence section) for good ideas. Recognizing your triggers & being prepared to avoid & handle them really helps. Use the Hypnotherapy CDs to help you relax & focus.

Stay close & post often. Feel free to drop in the 'Newbies Nest' thread for support!

Wishing you the best on your journey.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Wanna make it

mate good luck hey....hypno stuff does work so get in there and fight...i loose each time but hey you are better you can do it.....i know you can this is a great site and there are loads of people that will support you, pick you up when your down or loosin it, hang in there ok
      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Wanna make it

keep hanging out here and read read read!!!!

we all know how it feels to relapse and to want sobriety, so this is the support place i come to when i'm in need.

try some supplements and read the book, they will point you in the right direction.

congrats on the 4 days!

Comment

Wanna make it

Rock - 4 day AF is great!
          Wanting to be sober is more than half the battle as once you accept you cant drink normally you can start to turn it around. Its a good idea to have a plan i.e. find something else to do at witching hour when u'd normally have the 1st drink. Is there someone you can call if you are struggling? Or just come on here and find someone to chat to.... anything to get you over the worst times.

I wish you strength...
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
          X