not feeling good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not feeling good

so, i'm not feeling so good today. this is day 4 AF for me. I'm not a heavy drinker(1 to 3, sometimes 4 standard drinks), just a daily one until a couple of weeks ago when i started adding af days in here and thre. anyway...i have felt fine since sunday....but today, thursday i woke up with a headache and nausea. weird.
    ugh. maybe i'm coming down with something.

still glad to have gone a few days in a row!

not feeling good

4 days ...Good for you.

Hi Laugh.
    Sorry you are not feeling well. 4 days...WoW good for you. I'm on day 2 today. Seeing you in four days is like wow. I'm really nervouse about tonight. It's been about 6-7 yrs that I drink everyday, so one day was big but 2 days honestly, seems almost impossible.
    I'll have to wait and see.
    Talk to you soon. Hope you feel better.
    M

Comment

not feeling good

Hi letgolaughing & M22,

Congratulations to both of you! You are on your way to a better life

It is not unusual to feel a little sick during these early days. Be sure to keep yourself well hydrated, lots of water, decaf tea, etc. - nothing sugary. Eat something healthy in small amounts. Just pamper yourself for a few days, you'll feel much better!

You both can do this - I did & I'm happy & grateful
      Drop in the Newbies Nest thread, let us know how you are doing!

All the best!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

not feeling good

i'm feeling better now. i don't think it has anything to do with no alcohol, my hubby and i both kinda had stomach aches today. so...

anyway...i am going to have a glass of wine with my mother in law tonight.
        i am a little bit, like...hmm...might not even have one. so..we'll see.

actually m22...i did 3 days in a row, tonight would be 4, but like i said, we'll see.
        i'm proud of myself. i'm going to just keep building on it. it took me baby steps because of all my "fears". also, i plan on an AF saturday night this weekend. haven't had one of those in years. Yay!

good for you on day 1. you can do 2 in a row. 3rd day is actually easier.

take care.

Comment

Working...
        X