new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

:new:my first time in a forum. i really wants to reduce my drinking any beggineer trick really appreciated.

new

Welcome, YT! From my experience, we all have to experiment with different options to find what works for us. Read all the tools, all the 'my story's', and post here often. You'll find a lot of opinions about different meds people use. Knowledge is your best defense, so read and research as much as you can. And ASK for help. Someone will answer you. PM me if I can help you more, but keep coming back. This CAN be done, but it takes work and knowledge. Hang in here!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

new

Hi ytrac,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
      If you haven't already, download & read the MWO book, it's full of useful info. Look into the Tool box (located in the Monthly Abstinence section) for good ideas to help you make your plan.

Please feel free to drop in the Newbies Nest thread - let us know how you're doing. We'll be happy to support you in any way we can

Wishing you the best on your journey!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X