hot stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hot stuff

how are we all doing this is my first time at anything like this but i have been made aware that i do have a drinking problem i know that i do and i just want some help from some future friens thar have had the same problem in there past and waybe still trying to fight with the addiction

hot stuff

Hi Hotstuff

:welcome: to MWO. Quite a few people here in that category you've mentioned - (have a prob with al and are doing something about it). This is a good place. Stick around. Maybe you could also post in the Newbies Nest - that seems to be pretty active and is a good forum to meet other newbies and also some not so newbies whose help, encouragement and advice is priceless. I have a bit of trouble with the time zone thingy as there are people from all over the world which is really neat I reckon but can also be a bit confusing trying to work out if they are posting today, yesterday or tomorrow!!! (I have no idea where Tahmoor would be on the time zone map!!! - or any map). Anyway maybe thats just me and my befuddled brain.

You've made a good start by recognising that you have a prob and finding this place and posting. I wish you lots of af days, months, years in the futures.
    Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

hot stuff

Hi Hotstuff,
      Welcome to the site. Admitting to ourselves and to others that we have a problem is a major step in the right direction. Keep on posting and visiting the site. Make yourself a plan and work towards it.
      Soon you will be feeling better and stronger.
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

hot stuff

Hi hot stuff,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
        If you haven't already, download & read the MWO book, it's full of useful info. Look in the Tool box (located in the Monthly Abstinence section) for good ideas to help you make your plan.

Please join us in the 'Newbies Nest' thread, lots of folks there just starting out as well

Wishing you the best on your journey!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hot stuff

hi hotstuff welcome to mwo,this is a great community with lots of good support & advice.hope to see you around.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hot stuff

Welcome HotStuff.......you can do this....we all can do this together with this wonderful family we have created
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
            X