Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catasphrophic Binge... I am so done.

Hi Oscar,
    Welcome! i am new also. I have also had bad experiences while drinking so i completely understand how you are feeling! Put your hand on your heart and say i forgive myself and accept the fact that it took something like the fall out with your friend to make you realise that you need some help right now and you have come to the right place.
    Take care :l
    Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Comment

Hi Oscar,

Im sure many of us have stories we could tell about our behavior that puts us to shame. Other alcoholics can understand this behavior, but your friend might not.

I hope this can be your turning point to a new sober life. If you really want your sobriety, then go for it! Be honest and just do it (as Nike says!).

Maybe in time when your friend sees the changes in you, you may be friends again.

I wish you the best,

Overit
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Oscar, I went to my doctor a few weeks ago and told him that I had broken my AF time with a stupid unnecessary binge made myself feel really ill and bad and upset my family again, and I told him how upset and mortified I was. His reply was that sometimes we really need that major cock-up experience to really decide 'this is REALLY it I can't drink anymore' and to use that as a weapon to move forward. I think he is right and I think you should use that night as your wake up moment every time you feel you want a drink.
        Best of luck and don't dwell on it too much like everyone else here has said we've all done it, thats why we're here
        Molly
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
        X