Saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying hello

I didnt relise I was going to get such a warm welcome so thanks to all that have said hello. Ive woken up again feeling anxious and I suppose lonely to. I have a partner but I just feel alone at times.

The whole issue with people egging you on to get wasted is just fuel for my argument asking myself why have these people been able to get in my circle of friends? The only way I see it is that alot of my friends are embarrased of my behaviour and dont understand the struggle I have so dont see what these people are doing.
    Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Saying hello

Don't worry too much about other's Flipper, you've got bigger fish to fry, and when you've got yourself on track, all else will fall into place.

Would i lie to you?..........;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Saying hello

Morning Flipper,Guitarista is right, at the moment no one else counts - just you - and yes I understand the being lonely even with a partner. Alcohol dependancy makes people very lonely cos so much of your life is secret, be it how much you drink, hiding bottles, hiding (trying to) how drunk you are and hiding how hungover you are etc. Nobody would want such a lonely existence except for the web the poison throws around us unfortunates who are addicted. Life is wonderful outside that web I'm finding that out every day that goes by!
        Molly
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Saying hello

mollyka;806379 wrote: Morning Flipper,Guitarista is right, at the moment no one else counts - just you - and yes I understand the being lonely even with a partner. Alcohol dependancy makes people very lonely cos so much of your life is secret, be it how much you drink, hiding bottles, hiding (trying to) how drunk you are and hiding how hungover you are etc. Nobody would want such a lonely existence except for the web the poison throws around us unfortunates who are addicted. Life is wonderful outside that web I'm finding that out every day that goes by!
          Molly
          Hi Molly

I can relate to hiding cans and hiding how hungover I am:thanks:
          Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Working...
          X