X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I or don't I post

Hi Panno,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
    My grandson was just 3 months old last February when I joined MWO. I knew I needed to get a grip if I was ever going to be trusted near him. He was my motivator & I love him for it

You've already received some good advice, please feel free to stop in the 'Newbies Nest' thread & say hello. Lots of people there just getting started as well.

You can do this - wishing you the best on your journey!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Do I or don't I post

6.40pm and kettle on !!! No wine tonight hopefully I am reading lots to keep my mind focused
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Do I or don't I post

Nice one Panno, keep readin and posting.
        Tylyr, yes the cravings really do get easier day by day,we must always be vigilant and not get too cocky, I suspect further into the AF life that could be a problem, but the horrible constant nag in your head wanting a drink does go and after just a few weeks I can go a day or two without even thinking about drinking ( except when I'm on here but thats in a good way cos this place makes me feel so strong )
        Keep at it folks
        Molly x
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Do I or don't I post

Thanks Molly - just spent a day with one of the grandchildren, it's a help. No wine today again, plenty to do, less time to think about it. Thanks for your words of reassurance about the cravings, I just hope I can get over the holiday to begin with. I really don't want to spend the rest of my life like this, avoiding, thinking and then giving in, and it all starts again. Like so many, I want to be rid of it, and often wonder how I ever got here in the first place! thanks to you all Tylyr

Comment

Working...
          X