Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginng Day 2 AF

AF3 for Meech

Cuckoonest - Sounds like a plan. I'm snuggling into my bed with a good book and a sober brain. :thumbs:

Thank you Stirly-Girl - Honestly I said your words a couple of times when I got the cravings tonight and it was much easier to shrug off that little AL slimey beast like it was last week's garbage!

Thanks for the poison idea. It really is poison and I'm sick of killing myself with it.

For me being out with people doesn't tempt me too much and I have a even mix of drinkers and non-drinker friends. It's hometime after the kids are in bed or about to get there. I usually start drinking at supper time but in pretty good control (2 drinks) until the kiddies are in bed and then
    the drinks get quicker and quicker.

I am feeling really strong. This is day 3AF is much easier than last time. Cravings are still there but they are weaker and I am stronger.
    Back off Alcohol I don't feel like being your friend anymore. :durn:

Talk to you all tomorrow! :l You are all very special healthy part of my life now. :h

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

Hi All now on day 4 AF would like to say a big big thank you for all your posts and its kind of great knowing you are all here. I'm still not up to full concentration yet but have shifted from shuffling paper at my desk to actually getting down to tasks albiet they take twice as long as they should!!! Taking all your advice and hints to keep the cravings away and is really helping - hoping I last another day luv to you all xxxxx :groupluv:

:thanks:
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

Hi Panno. You are doing GREAT!! Good that you are tasking instead of shuffling now! :H

Don't HOPE you stay sober today. DECIDE to stay sober today. If I can do it, I know you can too.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

Great going,Panno

Apologies in advance. I'll be round later with the bin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r91KMZWgJk[/video]]YouTube - Beat It - Alvin & the Chipmunks

J x

:l
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

yesterdays craving bin collected, here's the empty one

:bin:

J x

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

JackieClaire;808066 wrote: yesterdays craving bin collected, here's the empty one

:bin:
              I love your bin!
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

Thanks for the Bin JC!

I've been dumping all my cravings in this week!!!!

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

Thought I'd better leave a couple as Saturday night's looming

:bin::bin:

Remember this a 7 day a week service

J x

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

How good do I feel - starting my 8AF day!!! Gosh I forgot just how much you could fit into a day when your not dealing with a hangover. Also leaves me to say just how much I got behind to!! Still catching up with work stuff and housework but my head is so much clearer - think its cause I'm putting my cravings in your bin J Hope you all ok and had a great weekend see ya later xxxx:wd:
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

Hey Panno,
                      How fantastic? :goodjob: You sound great. I'll be putting the bin out about 5 pm UK time.

Well done you :happy:

J x

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

as promised

The :bin: is now empty to put any Monday night cravings in

This :bin: is to put any regrets from the past in.

Remember we can't undo the things we did yesterday but we can plan for tomorrow.

J x

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

Thanks JC for that last post,

This is to put any regrets from the past in.

Remember we can't undo the things we did yesterday but we can plan for tomorrow.

I need to focus on that today!

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

me too

day 3.was thinking all day what time would i weaken.couple of triggers happened.small argument and around people. i came back to this site and read what people had to say. have passed the crunch point now so i will be ok till tomorrow. hope you got there too. it helps knowing that other people are out there all trying very hard. every one of us that succeeds wil be an insperation to others. hope one day to be one of them. am more focussed with this site here than i have been before. lets all hang on in here.
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

Hi spuddleduck, day 2 for me. I skipped to the last 3 or 4 psts and liked the trash cans about putting regrets away. Had a few people/stress triggers as well today, but it's after 8pm EST and I'm eating (versus drinking) my supper. Feels like day 2 is a success!

Comment

Beginng Day 2 AF

I'm pretty new here, too. Been struggling and falling for 3 weeks, but determined to keep on trying. I would also love someone new to chat back and forth with. Today again is my 1st day AF! That first week is so hard, but together, we can do it!
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X