Did it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did it again

I should just listen to myself. Know that one leads to another and so on. I just don't. Sometime the 'beast' is louder than my heart. How can I help myself if it's so much louder than my heart?
    AF July 6 2014

Did it again

Again?

Don't do it. The 'BEAST' is a bully and if you stand up to bullies they run and hide like frightened little kids.
    It takes courage to stand up and fight Goliath. Remember~~ Courage is action in the face of fear. Be courageous and take the action necessary to learn the weaknesses of the beast and use your strengths to bring him down. I'm depending on you.

Comment

Did it again

Hypernova;808837 wrote: Don't do it. The 'BEAST' is a bully and if you stand up to bullies they run and hide like frightened little kids.
      It takes courage to stand up and fight Goliath. Remember~~ Courage is action in the face of fear. Be courageous and take the action necessary to learn the weaknesses of the beast and use your strengths to bring him down. I'm depending on you.
      Thank you Hypernova! I used some of your courage quote in my signature! I find it inspiring!! :thanks:
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Did it again

Have a look at Rational Recovery just google it. It explains how the beast works and how you can deal with difficult situations. I did the crash course yesterday and now i can even visualise what my beast looks like - really ugly.
        Have a look you might gets some valueable info from it.
        Hang in there!
        Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Comment

Did it again

Inspired

It gives me pleasure to inspire. Thank you for saying that. ~~ Take some action big or small to take you where you want to go to make yourself happy. Personally I don't even know what makes me happy so some self discovery is in order. You know it is funny all the ways we look for to make us happy when I think if we just looked inside long enough we would find it's been hiding there for us to discover. Alcohol distorts reality and therefore prevents us from seeking true happiness.
          It makes us miserable physically and mentally and is amazing the power we give it over our happiness. Go find it...i dare you!!

Comment

Working...
          X