My second serious try?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My second serious try?

This is my first contact with such a forum and I'm very excited, scared, nervous and all the other adjectives I can this of. The longest I've been sober in the last 32 years is maybe a month or month .5. The drinking has been a part of my life I cannot seem to change. I tried:new::new: outpatient treatment but found an excuse to quit that. Picked up where I left off after that. I've read many of the testimonials and hope I can find support and help at this site.

Thanks
    FB

My second serious try?

Welcome FB!
    AF July 6 2014

Comment

My second serious try?

Hi FB,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
      You may have already noticed that a lot of people here have been successful in quitting drinking. Sometimes it takes a few attempts to get it right!

If you haven't already, download & read the MWO book, it has lots of useful info about the program.
      You need to make a good plan for yourself - look in the Tool box (located in the Monthly Abstinence section) for good ideas.

Read around the threads, learn all you can. Please feel free to drop in the Newbies Nest thread for some extra support You are not alone!

Wishing you the best on your journey!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X