So Depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Depressed

janka;809820 wrote: I am a HUGE "to do" list maker but am so lonely and sick and tired of being sick and tired
    I can completely understand that feeling. If you are at the end of your rope with the ugly cycle that drinking has brought into your life, only you can change it!

Have you downloaded the My Way Out book from the Health Store? That might be a great start to making some positive changes in your life.

If I can get AL out of my life, I know you can do it too. It's not easy but it sure is worth it.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

So Depressed

Hello, I have 19 days Af and i feel like I'm going nuts it will be a hard road but better at the end gool luck

Comment

So Depressed

Hey Janka, make a cup of tea and watch some TV - we are worried about you.
        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

So Depressed

yes we are
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

So Depressed

Hi Janka!
            Long time no see....sounds like you are still struggling. The struggle itself is exhausting! The endless anxiety and depression of alcohol just drags us down continuously. When I first met you, I was at the beginning of ending my long time struggles with alcohol. At that time, I wanted so much from life and I was working hard, but my affair with alcohol was making certain that nothing was working as it should!

Janka, I can tell you this, over the past two years of getting and staying away from alcohol has completely changed everything! Life is not always perfect, but these days, I am able to attract so much more of what I want out of life and I am truly able to live in the moment and appreciate so much of what I do have. I want to offer you hope for a good life!

I hope that you will come back and commit to working on making it possible for you to find happiness!

Best Wishes!
            Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

So Depressed

Hey everyone ... many many thanks for your help and decent words. I am not sure I can pull it off. Am scared of seizures ... had them when I was a little girl too. Am so lonely. I do not understand how people can justify being mean to a person who drinks .... makes no sense and just exacerbates all
              Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

So Depressed

Doggygirl;809784 wrote: Janka, how about some nice hot tea and maybe a soak in a hot tub to relax you? Maybe then you can go to sleep?

Boredom is a problem that I felt too. It is one easily solved by making a list of things to do (and I'm not talking about chores! Include fun things!) and then getting out there and doing them. AL was like a ball and chain for me. I would drink, then wouldn't / couldn't drive anywhere to do anything. So I just sat in the house and drank some more. That circular boredom was of my own creation.

It was uncomfortable at first getting out and doing other things. It had been a long time since I was actively engaged in LIFE every day. But there IS a lot to do out there - we just have to take responsibility and go find it instead of sitting around drinking our lives away.

Start your list NOW of things you want to do!

DG
                Doggygirl I can so relate to the boredom problem your list of fun things to do is good advice and one that I am definately going to make after this post. I work in a stressful job and am always making lists to get through the day - I never thought to do one for myself
                :thanks:
                Janka hang on in there and keep posting :l
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

So Depressed

Thank u will try to go back to sleep am so v tired
                  Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

So Depressed

I'm freaking out here need some help
                    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X