What a wonderful feeling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI everyone, Yes what a wonderful feeling, here I am, Sunday morning the time is 10:00 am U K time and for the first time in I don't know how long I haven't got my Sunday morning hangover. I joined this site just over a week ago now and thank God I have managed to go without a drink since. I used to joke with my friends and say " giving up alcohol is easy, i've done it loads of times ". Yes I had but the difference now is the wonderful help and support to be found here. All the other times , yes i stopped for a few days perhaps a bit longer, but that was it, I just stopped and did'nt do anything else. So my habits stayed the same, I had'nt heard of things like Kudzu or Amino Acids, have been on these for a week now as well as other vits and they are working. So back to today, have the family coming round in a few hours as I am cooking a Sunday roast dinner for all of us, ( haven't done that in a long time ).
    Well must get on see you all soon.

Love to you all ,

Irish xx:happy:
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Well done, I hope you had a lovely day.
    Suz
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Great stuff!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: Go Irish, Go!! Well done and hope you really enjoyed the meal you cooked and the feelings of achievement that went with it...
      Ann

Comment

Yay IrishLady
        I am sure you and your family will have a lovely day. You truly have seemed to have found "your way" - I am so glad you are here.
        Love Jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
        X