Stressed and frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stressed and frustrated

Tuff Monday...went to Dr. had to get four huge needles in my neck, the trigger point shots,
    hurt like hell...two types cortisone, steroids, who knows what...but makes me real edgy, never mind they hurt....dying for some al here......good thing hubby is on couch snoozin...no AL here, nada, nothing in the house thank god, or I really think Id blow it,
    rainin and krappy and dark...GOOD...too edgy nervous to even go out and blow this 6th day. Cant wait for this day to end....hell maybe I'll have some ice cream..this is when the something sweet, that I wouldnt have, if I had my AL, Im gonna have...talk to ya in the morning ladies and gents!!!!:upset:
    :thanks::new::h

Stressed and frustrated

I'll be happy with you that there's no AL in the house. Hope that a sleep sets you righter and having 6 done makes 7 brighter!!!
    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Stressed and frustrated

sisley,
      Sounds like a good night's sleep is in order for you - feel better in the morning
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Stressed and frustrated

Hi Sisley,

Good thing there is nothing in the house , you are doing great! Look forward to day 7!!

Comment

Stressed and frustrated

Hope this morning finds you feeling better. Six or 7 days AF is marvelous and a great beginning. Have you had a chance to make a list of things you life to do, things that make you happy? This is really important in the beginning as drinking on a consistent basis skews our thinking and we forget how to have fun or feel pleasure without the booze.

Sounds like you had a tough day yesterday and the shots sounded necessary but painful. Hope you are feeling better today. I'll try and check in later to see how you are doing. Sending you strength and hope. You are doing a great job AF.
          Redhibiscus

Comment

Working...
          X