wonderful sober people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonderful sober people

i want to thank all the wonderful sober people who have managed to beat the demon and stay af. you lovely people still come here and give support to us who are just starting on this damn difficult journey. your support and advice is truly inspirational. knowing that you have been here and gone through the things we are experience gives real hope and positivity. thank you so much:thanks::thanks::l
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

wonderful sober people

So glad you are here with us spuddleduck
    I remember how kind & welcoming everyone was when I first arrived last year, it really helped me!

Wishing you the best!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

wonderful sober people

I am very grateful to the people who are ahead of me on this path, who were here for me in the beginning and who continue to support me when I falter. I can "pay it forward" by helping you. And you will in turn "pay it forward" to others who will come along after you.

It's a wonderful fellowship in that regard.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

wonderful sober people

Here here! You guys are all fabulous!! I've been given some amazing advice and support - way more than I have achieved in the 'real' world!! I am feeling much more confident in the fact I can rid myself of AL related issues.. though I had 1 glass of AL last night, I had no desire for any more, and still have not bought any AL myself now for almost 3 weeks.. feeling much more happier and confident.. thanks again guys..
        K xxx
        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Working...
        X