L-GLUTOMINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L-GLUTOMINE

have just bought some today in powder form. not quite sure what to do with it. ive read that you have a dab under your tongue to help cravings. do you also take dose in water as it says on tin. not quite sure why it is supposed to help but i hope it does.
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

L-GLUTOMINE

I have found L-Glutamine really helps. I take a heaping spoonful in a small glass of juice a couple times a day. I have never tried just putting it under my tongue but I have heard that helps QUICKLY.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

Hi Spuddleduck.

Here is a link with all the info on L-Glut.
      Happy reading.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f6...ine-37269.html
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

Thanks so much for the link DeeBee. I see that I have not been taking enough. :thanks:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

Not a problem Nora.
          Yes, I take 5000 mg in the morning about half an hour after I've finished my morning run and again at lunch time.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

thanks. ive read the stuff about glut. still not sure. how does the amount relate to my world of teaspoons. in other words (doh am i brain dead) how much should i take in water and how often. i often seem to be quite resiliant to things such as herbal sleep and calm remedies (oh and alcohol) so i think i would be best at trying a high amount to start to see if it helps.

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

Hi Spuddleduck I didnt see this thread and just replied to you on Bunny's thread recommending L-glut. Doh myself.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

Hiya Spuddleduck, I take 1 tsp in the morning and another in the afternoon. And when cravings used to be a problem, a bit straight under the tongue
                Hope this helps
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

thanks. just got it acouple of days ago. today ive had a few teaspoons in water. (dont know if you can take too much?) having a difficult day today. nearly a week af and ive got a silly voice in my head saying 'hey youve got this cracked you can have a couple of drinks today' OH NO I CANT... I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN. determined to tough it out and wake up on sunday smiling.

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

Repeat after me spuddle,
                    I don't drink,I don't drink,I don't drink..............................
                    J x
                    :l
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

L-GLUTOMINE

JackieClaire;813190 wrote: Repeat after me spuddle,
                      I don't drink,I don't drink,I don't drink..............................
                      J x
                      :l
                      thanks .. doing the mantra. think ive got over my late afternoon hiccup.. gonna take the dogs out for a walk then get stuffed at scrabble .... or maybe my new sober brain will find some words longer than 3 letters. still dont know about the quantity of glut to have. funny how tiny little al triggers can become a mountain in my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X