6th day af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6th day af

Iam taking kids too play centre for the day, so hopefully by the time i get home i will be so tired, that i will just go to bed, as now its the weekend i will struggle as my brain tells me its the weekend and ok too drink, but i will get over the weekend as i am so determined, good luck everyone

6th day af

Have a lovely day and well done on 6AF days. Be strong over the weekend you can do it :l
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

6th day af

Scissors congrats on 6 days!
      I wish you much strength for the weekend, just think how good you will feel waking up tomorrow AF.
      Treat yourself to something nice tonight, a long soak in the bath, nice music and some good food. You can always come on here and get some support if you are struggling.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

6th day af

well done scissors. day 6 just starting for me (hmm didnt get out of bed till mid day sooooo sleepy). hope youre feeling strong and positive. the weekend nothing more than 2 weekdays with another name. each day sober is gonna be a weekend/holiday for us x
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

6th day af

Atta way

to go! Keep your eye on the prize ~~ Monday ~~ Think of how good you will feel when Monday rolls around and you did it. Good luck if you need it but as you said determination. I agree that this is one of the keys as well. Luck leaves us up to chance. Don't chance it. Fortify yourself and duke it out. Best to you ~~ CYA Monday!

Comment

6th day af

well done scissors 6 days is a great start,.... go home to bed and cover your head and dont get up till monday. talk then you can do it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

6th day af

Hi,
              I just :h Mondays mornings. I can now choose to lay about all day in my dressing gown because I want to, not because I'm so hungover I can't be bothered to get dressed.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

6th day af

Scissors - Day 5 is just starting for me. Congrats to you. I'm also a little apprehensive about the weekend, but I'm going to make sure I have some nice treats in the house for the weekend (you know, a bit of chocolate, maybe some ice cream??? . . . . ;-) Just in case I feel deprived, I'll know I have something special around. I also have a list of overdue projects around the house that have been on hold due to me always drinking & saying I'd get to them 'later' . . . .Good luck to you.

Comment

6th day af

Hi Scissors,
                  Congratutations on day 6!:goodjob: It's your booze brain that is telling you to drink not your drain. Tell it to go away, you are in control of the beast don't let it win. As the others have said you will feel a great sense of accomplish come Monday morning.
                  Hung in hter you can do it! google rational recovery it has some great tips on how to beat the booze brain.

Funny Girl well done:goodjob: on your 5 days also - im not usually an ice cream eater but for the past week i have been really looking forward to my tub of death by chocolate!:H even though its not the best for you it sure beats drinking a bottle of red wine.

Stay strong guys there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :l
                  Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Comment

6th day af

scissors! yay! i'm just almost 2 days......so you're inspiring me! stay in touch and be strong.

:goodjob:
                    :h getting better every day

Comment

Working...
                    X