Need advice re: hypnotherapy/camparal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice re: hypnotherapy/camparal

Hi there, I am kind of new. I was on here a few months ago and had 20 some days AF, (I have never done that, except when I was pregnant) then went on vacation and slowly had some drinks over the next two weeks. I was on camparal, (but was not using it as regularly as I should) it seemed to help when I was using it correctly. But then I read that if you drink while on it that it doesn't help as much so now I have quit taking it. I think today I will start again, after all it is a new DAY!!!

My question is: Is there a way the the cues for the hypnosis should be phrased? I know that if sometimes if you say I will not drink-your mind might hear I will drink.
    I bought the hypnotherapy discs and they are very relaxing but I'm not sure they are working, I am supposed to be replacing alcohol with healthy drinks but have not been very good for the past month. I am working out everyday, taking vitamins (not the ones prescribed by MWO) and listening to the hypnotherapy. I am motivated but need some advice about how to best use this program. Thanks for any tips you can give me.
    ~Ty
Working...
X