Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Hey guys!

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday - hump day - gotta love it.

I had a hard time last night - had to take customers to a hockey game and the urge to drink was strong - but I didn't. So here I am today on day 25.

I have a short week this week so I am looking forward to getting through the next 2 days at work and then relaxing!

My stupid cat is drinking out of the toilet again, and making a mess all over my bathroom floor (dum dum) - gotta fly!

Have a great one - ODAT!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Wednesday

Well done uni!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Happy Hump Day friends!

Its nice to feel back in our little community again, I was on a break for a long time due to computer related issues, and also denial issues.

Overit at day 8 AF. Ladies and Gentlemen, drum roll please. This is a FIRST for Overit.

Feels amazing. Truly Amazing. I remember so many people posting about that magical week. My problem was... I could never GET to the magical week.

Its so true. Get the week under your belt, and the thoughts become less and less.

I also think in my case, the saying "sick of being sick and tired" also applies.

I really do not want to go back. I dont want to moderate. That thought, Oh, I can have one drink. Screw that. Its not even worth the damn bother.

Its all or nothing for me, and I really LIKE the nothing. Cuz the nothing, feels GOOD!!!!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Bravo Everyone....hope to be in your shoes soon!!!!!!
        Uni...I have a HUGE black cat named Trouble that drinks out of the toilet....He hisses at me and tells me to scram if I happen to interrupt him.....Now who do you think is the boss in my house??
        I am so proud of all of you...
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi everyone

Well done Uni, another few days and a month. Each milestone we reach is an achievement. You can do it Overit, as somebody who has been 'trying' a long time, I find that the more AF time you can get the easier it becomes. It's a constant battle with Al but slowly but surely we can loosen his grasp on us and eventually kick him completely out of the ring. Remember ODAT that's how its done.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Great job guys!
            Over it, you are right - one is not possible and sooo not worth it.
            My fat cat drinks from the toilet as well...

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi Hoping!!!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
              X