ODAT Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday

Morning all, starting off here again, keeping myself on track, come on everyone join in, love and hugs Twitch xxxx

ODAT Monday

I'm on board, looking to be strong this week xx
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi Twitch, Panno and all to come

A new week and a new beginning. Lots of success stories around. Having been on the boards for a long time, I remember when Sea 60+ days and Overit and many others were struggling to get a few days together. So newbies, hang in there, dont give up. Keep trying, post and let us know how you are getting on and remember ODAT.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi Odaters

Monday done and dusted for me. Successful af day. Looking forward to the rest of the week being the same. Thanks for your help everyone.
        Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi gang, count me in for a great week. I can't believe how much longer the weekends feel now that I am af. Do you all notice that aswell? It's great. Have an awesome week,
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

ODAT Monday

You guys rock!!!! I'm loving the energy here!!! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Monday

AF week for me too......I can feel it.....
              I am here for all of you
              How ya doin Twitch....I know you've been strugglinglike me....
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good Morning my friends!

Aw, thanks for mentioning me Rustop, sometimes that little bit of support really means alot!!!

Yeaah for Uni at 30 days!!!! Yeaah for Seacallin at 60 days!!!!! :H

Rustop is right, we are some old timerers on here, and if you were to go back and read our posts, you would see alot of disappointments and failures, so.... it can be done!

Hi Twitch! Greeneyes, Mazzie, Hillsidetime, Pano yes lets all have a great week, and beyond!

And MAMA BEAR... Sending you a bear hug, and lets try to get to the magical week ok?

Love you all, your support really does mean alot to me.

Overit
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Monday

Morning overit....thanks for the encouragement
                  Spam...what is the next challenge???? Another week....or a first one for some of us??
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good Day All
                    Thank you for the recognition!! Today is indeed 60 days. It feels GREAT, but it has not been easy. I use alot of prayer and support from AA and my sponsor. As was mentioned. I have had many, many struggles, and ups and downs. NEVER, EVER, give up!!! We can beat this beast. One day at a time. I am in for an AF week. Strength and Love to all.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Monday

Count me in today, too-
                      Luv, Fluff
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi mama Bear, doing good thank's, not such a struggle now, hang in there, you will be fine, xxx love and hug's Twitch.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good morning all. Today puts me at 3 weeks. MWO has definitely had a large role in my ability to achieve this. You can't really talk to many about what's going on and if you did they would probably be bored to tears in 5 min. So I appreciate all the posters and support offered here. Yesterday was my toughest day yet. One hour straight of a strong desire to drink, yesterday almost did me in. I sat it out and focused on how I would feel Monday morning. It worked!! ~~ I think another reason for drinking is pain. Both physical and mental . But right now it's physical pain of some recent and older injuries I am working to resolve. ODAT is a great way to let me take care of issues and prioritize them so that I am not overwhelmed and am able to deal with them in an orderly fashion rather than let them accumulate to the point where procrastination and drinking are my only way of dealing. So thanks for listening and giving me the opportunity to express feelings that I would stuff b/c most people don't really care or have the time or~~ just plain aren't interested in what you have to say. So let's see what this week has in store....I'm smiling now cause I hope it's good.
                          :thanks: again fellow ODAT'ers

Comment

ODAT Monday

Count me in for an AF week too!
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi guys!

thanks for all of the support, that is for sure what helped me get to 30 days! Good job Sea on your 60 days!

I am for sure in for an AF week here!

Love and hugs,
                              Uni
                              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                              :h

Comment

Working...
                              X