Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1

Good morning K9 Lover and all! How did Tuesday go for you? Getting off meat is a great thing, I eat only chicken occassion when I feel the need for protein.
    Today begins day 3 for me and I am so happy to have this website for support. It is such a comfort and source of great information.

Comment

Day 1

Hi Everyone!
      I made it through Tuesday night AF, so I am now beginning day 2. I slept great last night and what a relief it is to wake up with no hangover....or regrets! Tonight I have a work meeting until about 9:00pm, so tonight will be fairly easy to get through. Thank you all for your thoughts and words of advice!
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 1

Hello group. I started the program last Saturday. Am starting to get into the CD's although I wondering whether the sleep learning is keeping me awake more than letting me sleep. I try to keep the volume low but then I think, can my subconscious hear it this low? I really, really want this to work and I think having invested the money is a great motivator for me. I hope it is for you to. There have been so many times I have tried to quit or cut back, and HAVE, for a few weeks or months, just to go back to old habits. I'm getting too old for that. I'm going to be 60 this year. My body won't take much more of this abuse. I hope to get to know you all. And a good nights sleep to all!

Comment

Day 1

Yay!!! on day 2 K9lover. Glad to hear you slept well and that tonight should be a breeze to get through. The first few days are really tough. Sleep well AF tonight!

And a warm welcome to the other new people in this thread as well.

AD

Comment

Working...
          X