ODAT Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday

Morning again everyone, lovely sunny day here in UK, still ensconced on sofa with the cat and hot water bottle with sore throat but still AF and feeling good, hope everyone has a great day, love and hug's Twitch xxxx

ODAT Wednesday

morning. lovely sunny nw uk. full of joys of spring. twitch, hope your throat feel better soon. ultra chloroseptic is great for sore throats. numbs it... great. i have a job interview today and im not going to drink afterwards because I DONT DRINK x
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi Twitch, Spuddleduck and all to come

Just a quick check in as I have a million things to do. Hope the throat soon feels better Twitch. Good luck in the interview Spuddleduck.

Everyone else big hello.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi Twitch, Spuddle, and Rust-Happy Hump Day to you all-and who comes in here next! Twitch-you sound like you are doing well in your quit- how many days are you? Feel better soon!
        Spuddle-good luck today!
        Rust-Howdy!
        Love, Fluff
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Oh Twitchy.....sorry you still feel bad baby....get better cause I need you!!!
          Morning all...hopping in shower then off to work.
          Today is my baby boy's 18 year old birthday....we snuck out last night and painted his car (sober) and he just walked out and found it.
          I cannot believe he is 18!!!!! He will always be my baby.....and he is a wonderful support in my battle.
          Happy AF Hump Day New Family!
          How you doin Fluff????? Be strong, ok?? It's soooooo hard/.........I know!!!!!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Morning Buddys

Yep, I am in for an Afer's. Awwww, your baby boy is growing up Mama. Mine is 5, almost 6. I think the day he turns 18 I will be crying or something. Maybe not? Maybe I might be pushing him out of the house, LOL.

Have a wonderful AF day friends!

Overit YES I REALLY AM OVER IT!!!!
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hey Mama-I have a 13 year old and a 15 year old-they grow SOOO fast! Happy Birthday to your baby boy! How's the topa kickin in?
              Hi Overit- How many days are you?
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi Fluff!

Thanks so much for asking. Up until yesterday, I was not counting exact days. Im weird, I do not like to count my days (sometimes I feel too much is placed on numbers)

So, out of curiousity, I decided to backtrack to find out. I realized my last drink was on February 23, 2010. I was happy, because 23 just happens to be my favorite number!!!

So, today makes 15 days... and counting (LOL). Just 2 behind Spud.

Overit
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hey Fluff....just started Topa Monday so nothing really yet, but a nasty metallic taste in my mouth, especially when I drink soda. Oh well, need to give that up anyway!!!!
                  OverIt...I am with you on the numbers thing...they can feel so self defeating at first, but as they add up they feel great!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                  X