today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today

How is everybody today? What's your plan for the day?

I am proud to say I'll be watching my 8th grade son's football game tonight.......

I also will be trying to fit a workout in.

I've taken my kudzu and have a small swimming pool of water to drink.

Everyone--do tell!

Love to all!
    :l
    :h getting better every day

today

Bell - have my Kudzu & water as well. How's it going for you? Things are pretty good for me - I'm adjusting. Had a couple of disorienting days - hard to explain - felt good physically, but just a little "off" somehow . . . .but it's better today & I'm 'back in the groove'. So, I'm getting ready to go kick some business ass! Enjoy the day & your kid's game. It's always nice to see kids to sports . .especially when it's your kid!

Comment

today

Hey all
      Planning on buying a new washing machine and watching the rain fall....the sound of it makes me very sleepy and content.
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

today

Good day all!!! A trip to the dump to rid myself of excess junk around the house that I just seem to have accumulated while on a bender that lasted since last summer. Don't want to repeat the cycle and be here next year saying the same. Moving in on 30 days ~~Monday will mark the event. Plan to carry on throughout the year and see next January with a sober view and hopefully by then a different job.
        :band2:I want to fly like an eagle
        :notes:To the sea
        Fly like an eagle
        Let my spirit carry me
        I want to fly like an eagle
        Till I'm free....:notes: :band2:

Comment

today

YOU GO HYPER............THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!

Comment

today

Day 3 for me. The "fog" is finally starting to lift! Taking my Kudzu in about a half hour, just took my Campral (have to set my calendar...too much to remember! lol). Plan on watching a movie tonight..."The Time Travelers Wife"...I read the book and it was so long, we'll see how the movie is.

Heading towards my first AL free weekend in a long time....need to get a plan in place!

Hope everyone is well today.

XOXO
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

today

Hey, Bell! I am so glad you got your starter pkg in! I hope you feel so much better with it! Thank you for your encouragement last night in chat. It was a tough day for me, but I feel so much better today. I listened to the hypnotic CD last night when I finally went to bed, made it half way through it. It must have been pretty relaxing, because that was the best sleep I ever had! Would have slept all day but the phone rang 20 times before I woke up enough to answer it. My book "The Easy Way to Stop Drinking" by Allen Carr came in and it looks like a great book! I hope you have a wonderful day. I love and enjoy your humor and attitude so much! Love ya, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

today

You will enjoy Allen Carr's book...that was the first one I bought when I realized I had a problem I needed to fix.....
                SOS...hope things are better for you and I admire your grit and determination...your hubby is lucky to have you

Comment

Working...
                X