ODAT, Monday, March 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT, Monday, March 15th

johnnyh;822665 wrote: Hey guys. Gonna join this thread again. ODAT it is. (Day 1 atm). Almost 5pm here, so time to go home and overcome the real challenge. Not sure how I'm going to cope getting through tonight. Mayb go for a long walk.

Luv the dogs Fluff, my folks have two maltese.
    Johnnyh,

Why not stay on the Internet and talk to us the rest of the night? You can do this!

AD

Comment

ODAT, Monday, March 15th

yeah. good point. was thinking about that as well. I'm going home now and will than log back on and do just that. Maybe go to the park with my son though. Havn't done this in ages. Have always been to busy sitting on the couch in front of the TV getting drunk. Untill later than.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT, Monday, March 15th

johnnyh;822672 wrote: yeah. good point. was thinking about that as well. I'm going home now and will than log back on and do just that. Maybe go to the park with my son though. Havn't done this in ages. Have always been to busy sitting on the couch in front of the TV getting drunk. Untill later than.
        Okey, dokey, until then!

Comment

ODAT, Monday, March 15th

OverIt2007;822622 wrote: Hey Spuds,

You recommend Alice in Wonderland then? I almost took my 5 year old son. I think will now!

I recently saw Avatar. I really enjoyed that movie! I felt like I was literally on Planet Pandora for three hours. I loved the message of the movie too, and I cried at the love story between the two characters. Im lame I know
          it says on the pre movie waffle that sensitive children under 8 may find some bits disturbing. i couldnt see that, just thought i was bloody good fantasy stuff, but then again im not under 8 (hmmmm ????)
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ODAT, Monday, March 15th

It just dawned on me :duhme: that the reason I don't post on this thread too often is cos my brain won't remember everyone who posted and who said what and I don't want to leave anyone out cos that really hurts!! I just was sayin on another thread how the ol brain cells are bein a bit slow to multiply again!!
            Anyway, for what its worth whoever said about Alice in Wonderland - I wasn't that keen, I think it tried to be all things to all men as in for adults and kids, loved Avatar - best experience in ages
            Have a nice day everyone
            Molly:h
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

ODAT, Monday, March 15th

Aaw, knew there was something else, AnotherDay tough and all as giving up the smokes is the GREAT part about them is that once the cravings are gone, unlike alcohol, they stay gone so do the tough yards and then its allllllll over!
              Good luck
              M
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

ODAT, Monday, March 15th

I thought I recognized Sylvia Plath....glad you changed to ice cream...she was such an unhappy but brilliant person
                I loved Avatar too...could not believe it didn't win Best Picture, but took nasty delight b/c James CAmeron's ex (and he has many of them) won for Hurt Locker....which was awesome as well...but really gory....i happen to like horror and guts....eeewwww....what does that say about me?????
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                X