ODAT, Tuesday, 16th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Violet. Good on you to get back on the wagon. i wish I could have left it at just the 3 drinks last time around.

Off for some quick dinner (Nando's if that means anything to anyone here ) and than to Church/Connect Group. Another 4 hours or so and teh 2nd day in the bag.

Cheers,
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Funny Girl
      I am so super deliciously fabuloso wonderfulisiously PROUD of you!!!!!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

funnygirl - doh to me. its tuesday here and i am on day 24. (sunday was my first AF). i was sure i was on same as you, the the sobriety has messed with my counting brain. ah well lets hang on in there x
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

hi all, I am joining you, Day Two, hope to get some of the progress some of you have had. Right now I feel almost worse than hungover, exhausted, blah, etc. Hoping it will turn around. !
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

You can dexterhead.....
            is your cat drunk???:H:H
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi everbody just wanted to drop in and see :wazup:
              I have been here since the beginning of the month and still keep finding new places.
              By the way dexterhead, my little girl saw your cat and I think we have a new dance around here. :H
              Yall have a good day.
              runningwind
              The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

I can't believe it's already 10.43 pm CT time. meaning just about bed time and made the second day AF!!!! I've kept so busy tonight i didn't even think about AL. Might stick around for another 5 minutes or so but a provisional good night everyone
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Congrats on making it thru the day!
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
                  X