Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Srory

Hello,

I am married to military man. As you all know you can not discuss a problem with alchohol as it becomes a problem for my spouse. Well I am an alcholic I drink severla beers everyday, wake up with a hangover everyday. I do work and have been since I was 15 I am now 44. So what am I a functioning alcholic????

I have had every test I at this time am not showing any signs os the disease.

Any help would be of great value.

I have to say that 15 years ago I walked away from crank cocain and tobacca.

But beer I love.:new:

My Srory

Hi OceanGirl;

Welcome to the family! Yeah, for me it was just functioning. I worked everday, came home at night cleaned, cooked and made sure everything was ready for the next day...During that time I started drinking at 5:30 and I love to drink while I cook...That was a daily routine for a very long time. The only reason I didn't drink the following day was because I was so hungover and felt so crappy the next day..

But of course, by the weekend it was mostly Friday night, I worked Saturday and Sunday, so I didn't have as much time during the day to drink..My days off were Wed. and Thurs...Started at 9:00 am and slept until noon, got up by 3:00 helped kids with homework and was drinking again by 5 pm...

You're not alone! Hang in here and you'll find alot of love and support..I've been here since 12/05 and I am a different person thanks to the love and support of the people here..Expecially RJ!

:welcome: Brandy

Comment

Working...
    X