Happy Sober St Patricks Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the day, wear green and pinch away...I am staying on lock down so as to have no temptations!

Fight the good fight all who are AF!

love Guy!
    Day 4 AF..the journey continues....
    "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Hey guy, I hope you had a great St.Paddy's day, it was my first one without drinking as well. You know what, it was fine. Hope yours went well.
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

I had a sober St. Pattys Day! Well, I worked all day too, but even if not at work, would not have changed a thing.

As I was driving home from work, I saw this HUGE party raging on at this bar. All I could think of was, Man some people are going to have some NASTY hangovers today!

You know, in time I can see me at a raging party. With a soda water and cranberry juice partying down!!!!

Party because we LOVE LIFE SOBER!!!!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I had a sober one as well! Good for us!

Comment

Me too! I pass pubs and clubs frequently and Overit i think the same thing - 'I am so glad that i wont be hungover tomorrow'.
          Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Comment

Great going on day 4/5 Guy!
            The thing is, for me at least, with a little bit of af time under my belt now, i can go out to bar's and party, and have a good time listening to a good band etc....And when the convo's become slurred and the repetition begin's, i alway's have an exit plan, in that i've told friends earlier that i'll only be staying a couple of hours, and off i go into the night, able to drive anywhere i like, and.....sober.
            Cool bean's!

Best wishes Guy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

HA HA!!! NO DUI's FOR US!!!!!:H:H:H
              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X