Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is it

Hiiya

Well todays the day I go AF. Shitting myself really and at the moment feeling anxious and dizzy buts thats because I keep forgetting to breathe properly!!!!!
    I know I can do this and last night finally had the courage to tell my wife I thought I need to quit as its causing problems amd shes supporting me through it. She even said to me that she needs to cut back as well and was great.....
    I'll keep you all in the loop!!!!!

Shine on you crazy diamonds!!!!!

xxxxx

This is it

Great news Over it - the first step is always the hardest and so pleased your wife is right behind you. You can both look forward to happy and healthy new life
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

This is it

Congrats overit! you are so doing the right thing.. its fantastic you have your wife's support too; going AF will be the best decision you ever made!
      Good luck, and we are here for you to help you on your journey,
      Katie xx
      "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

This is it

Over it, we are all behind you - and the support of your wife is so important! Good Luck!

Comment

This is it

Good luck, over it! This forum has been a huge help to me. I'm not 100% where I want to be yet, but I feel more and more confident I will get there with the support of My Way Out and some other resources.

Bless you~

Comment

This is it

Hi overit I was overit 45 days ago and am so happy i stuck it out - you an do the same. Dont be scared you are doing yourself the world of good. Do the stuff you need to do supplements, reading, acquiring acknowlege and understanding yourself. Will be here if you need me to tell you how evil AL is.
            Be strong you deserve this.
            Liquid MISERY guaranteed to distroy.

Comment

This is it

SHINE ON!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

This is it

Glad to hear that your wife wants to cut back and that you sound MUCH better than in your first post here. It's great to have you here

Comment

This is it

Hiiya your right, you can do this! Wishing you all the best.
                  runningwind
                  The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

This is it

keep strong....

best wishes,hugs & prayers...

xx
                    "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
                    Bring it on!

Comment

This is it

You know you got me pulling for ya Over it, From Overit!!!
                      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X