Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a daily dose!

Hi all, :new:
    and I know I am not alone. When I have been drinking my husband makes me sleep on the couch because I snore, and tonight is one of those nights. I came across this site last week, so I have been browsing, but I ordered the book and took note of the supps. This is gonna be a long haul for me as I have a very addictive nature which goes back through my family, linking early death to alcohol. How depressing can you get? I can't do this alone so I am gonna rely on all my new found friends for the help and support that I need to challenge this demon. I work with children so I have a very good sense of humour and understanding, and compassion which I hope you will see in me, goodnight and god bless:thanks:

need a daily dose!

Hi Mollystar and:welcome:

You certainly won't be alone. There are loads of really good people here, all of whom understand what you're going through.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Tawny

Comment

need a daily dose!

Welcome Molly, that is my name as well but I go by the code name of Lush because I am that as well.....glad you found us. We are a good bunch.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

need a daily dose!

Hi Molly,

I'm new here too and come from a similar family - generations of booze-related deaths. Irish/Catholic - both my parents and four out five kids in my family have/had a destructive propensity for alcohol.

I'll hang in there if you do. We'll be newbies together. :l

Tracy

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X