Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back for my birthday!!!

Hi MWOers,

Today is my birthday . . . will not mention which one. You are only as old as you feel:H! At any rate, I have been on and off this site for several years and for my birthday I decided to rejoin and REBOOT my efforts at tackling the beast!!! Or at least taming her!!!

Anyone interested in stringing together some AF days this spring starting Monday???

Looking forward to meeting newbies and regrouping with the pros!!

RB

Happy birthday reboot,wishing you the best,hope it goes well for you

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey Reboot,

Happy Birthday!!! What an awesome present to yourself I'm with you. though started a couple of days ago )

Have a great day.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Happy birthday reboot and welcome back. You sound upbeat and full of the joys of spring, surely a good start, I imagine you will find plenty to join you for a spring start.

Best wishes to you.
        I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Reboot, Happy Birthday to you!

Great present you plan to give yourself. And age is just a number, right?

Comment

Actually a comment on the age thing Reboot. If i'm only as old as I feel, i'm about 10 years older then i am (thanks to AL :P ). somebody help!!!!
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Johnnyh,

Think how much younger you are getting giving AL up. You are not aging . . . you are deaging!!!! Let's try you are only as old as your state of mind!!!! Me I am about 4 years old!!! It is sunny here after lots of snow this winter and I am heading outdoors!!!!!!

Comment

I love your way of looking at this!! Really positive. Sounds like you're in a perfect state of mind to kick the beast!!
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Happy Birthday and Welcome Back! A perfect day to start! :-)
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Happy Birthday Reboot!

I'll string some days together with you!

Let's go!

Love to you!
                    :h getting better every day

Comment

Hi Reboot, I'am a newbie but look forward too meeting you. I have 3 days AF and starting on my 4th day but I'll surely continue with you on Monday! :bday7::day4: Reboot, glad you came back.
                      runningwind
                      The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Happy Birthday Reboot! it's my b'day next Sat.. and you are indeed only as old as you feel,
                        have a great day,
                        Katie xx
                        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Happy Birthday Reboot!

Its a perfect time to "Reboot" your AF life. I will happily join you!
                          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X