WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF

Feeling pissied off. Have to have an abdomianl scan coz my liver is looking less than great. Should I go into rehab????

WTF

Well, if you feel you need rehab, that certainly is an option. It is expensive though and many do resume drinking upon getting out. You could try coming here every day a LOT and just spending time with us and see if that works first! BUT I must say I don't know your symptoms at all and I do suggest you see a Dr. immediately (although it sounds as though you've done just this). I think your Dr. can advise. Antabuse might be another option.

I do hope things improve with your liver. Best wishes.

Comment

WTF

G'day Muppet,
      Do whatever it takes to stop drinking. Once your liver goes, you'll be in serious trouble. Sounds like you need to stop now. Not ease up, or moderate, but stop. Then if you're lucky, your liver maybe able to repair itself. Go to rehab if you have to. Only you know what it will take.

Best wishes.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

WTF

Livers can repair themselves, if you stop drinking! Please do whatever it takes you get you back Healthy!

Praying for your liver and you!

Overit
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

WTF

These guys above are correct. Do whatever it takes to save your life! Best wishes.

AD

Comment

WTF

Probably......
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

WTF

Actually I have elevated liver enzymes. Anyone else got this? My scan is not for another 2 months so figure the Dr is not too worried!

Comment

WTF

Is that normal for how long tests take there?
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                X