I just hate the witching hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting at my PC with a cranberry and Soda, wishing the soda was vodka or the cranberry was wine!!! At least it tastes good!!!! First day back at work today after my self exile to try and get my head screwed on, must admit loved it and was super turbo charged and looking forward to feel the same way tomorrow, just wish I could rely on 8 hours unbroken sleep and not waking up every hour sweating, dreaming weird shit and looking at the clock!!!!!

Hope everyones well, the rollercoaster is going full on!!!!!:l

Just about to approach witching hour here so off to find the L-Glut soon. It doesn't last long. Once dinner is ready, I'm not bothered any more.

The sleep problems will hopefully resolve themselves. I am the opposite at the moment - I could sleep for 12 hours and still have a nanna nap during the day.

Have a look in on the Next Day Thread - It's mainly Australians and New Zealanders. it's good to talk to people in the same time zone.

Spam xx

Comment

Hey Over it and Spam, I am glad you both made it through the tough urges, great job. I hope you have a nice day.
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi Spam, OverIt, Hillside,
        I am in a different time zone but know what you mean by the witching hour!! I am planning to head to the gym during my witching hour . . . . getting rid of some bloaty flab!! The fam can hold off a little for dinner!
        Reboot

Comment

I can relate. Mineral water wasn't quite cutting it last night! Also about dreaming "weird shit".

Comment

Working...
          X