Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi everyone,
    I have just finished ordering the supplements and CDS, have read the book, spoken to my therapist and am putting together my materials to talk to my PCP about the Topamax. I have to say that I actually have tears in my eyes because I feel like I have found the answers I have been looking for. I can't wait to start on this new adventure and hope I can find my old self again, the girl who doesn't come home everyday and have Happy Hour until 9:00 pm by herself, well with my dog and the TV.
    I'm a little worried about my PCP but I feel great in the fact that my therapist is behind me 100% and has also given me an alternative Dr. in the event mine is not receptive. I have also confided in a friend of what I'm about to embark upon and she too is behind me 100%. But I think by also having this place to come to will help too.
    I see myself in so many of the posts that I've read here and I don't want to continue down this road anymore, don't want to stop completely just hope to dial it back to true social drinking.
    I look forward to getting to know other people here, and Thank you for sharing your stories, I feel relieved to know that I'm not alone in this battle.
    Saratoga

Hello

Hi Saratoga. :welcome:

I'm glad your here. I feel the same way - MyWay seems almost too good to be real.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Hello

Hi Saratoga & :welcome: this is a great place to come for support, or just to hang out with people who understand. There's some wonderful folks here. Keep reading & posting. Glad you found us!:l Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
      X