Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mama Bear Has A Confession to Make

Mama Bear,
    You are courageous in being so honest! The response has been great because you have been there for so many people yourself. This is a journey, if this were simple, we wouldn't need this site. But this is so complicated....moderate or quit completely. I think that so many of us want to moderate but find we are not successful as it leads to a binge. One for me, like Amelia, is one bottle, not one drink.

Financial issues are the worst and the stress is unbelievable. Please continue posting and know we are here to suppport you.
    Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Mama Bear Has A Confession to Make

Mama Bear - this is my first post in a long time - I finally came out here & saw this! Well - no wonder you wanted to 'kick my A**!" It all makes sense now - so sorry I wasn't out here to support you. I was busy hiding out. I just needed a break from the forum, so my apologies for not being here when you needed me. I appreciated you PMing to check on me during my absence though. Spuds and others reached out as well. This is a great group of people.

I do hope you're feeling a bit better. I know that you'll be able to rally in the face of it all. Just let me know if there's any way I can help - even if it's just to bend my ear through a windy PM message or something.

You deserve a lift.

Comment

Working...
      X