Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 days AF

Hi Everyone,

Climbing that ladder - Mr Q decided to join me and not have that bottle of wine on Mon, so we are both on the 3rd rung of the ladder. Have had to keep the visualiser out of the way at the moment as we have his kids to stay. Looking forward to putting it up in the kitchen for us both to see.

Strange thing is there are 7 - yes SEVEN bottles of wine in the house and we have not touched them, 3 days they would be gone and maybe more on top of that. He has had AF Becks and I think the Kudzo is helping me. Enjoying drinking tea again.

Is Kudzo a good thing?
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

3 days AF

why dont you give the wine away????Kudzu is good, but the L_glutamine is better....I ran out recently, got drunk and made an ass of myself!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

3 days AF

Quit Quitting, I think Kudzu is great but the brand matters. I don't use it any more, but always got mine here on the advice of others who tried other brands that didn't work.

There is a reason why both L-Glut and Kudzu are recommended. I really encourage people to try the WHOLE supplement regimine - not just parts of it. AL if a formidable enemy. I need the WHOLE gun to fight with - not just a part of the gun.

Glad to hear things are going so well! Rock on!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

3 days AF

Quit Quitting, ditto what mama said, good advice.
        :goodjob: on 3 days AF, I hope you have endless more!

runningwind
        The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

3 days AF

Hi Quit Quitting!

Congrats on your 3 AF days - great work

When I quit, I made a huge deal of pouring the last of the wine down the drain, vowing to never buy more. That worked for me! I would not have had complete success if I had left any in the house.

Think about giving the wine away, it would be a great gift to yourself!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

3 days AF

Thanx for the support and advice, really appreciate it.

Throwing the wine away is a great idea - sadly most of it was gifts for Mr Q's birthday. Could ask him to put it in the roof space - coz I will not go up there don't like ladders.

Went to the pub last night and had J2Os and mug of tea when we got home. Day 4 now under my
            belt.

Mama did read your post and I know what that feels like - one Boxing Day and went totally off the rails. Mr Q was not Mr Q at the time and told me the next day he had never been so insulted in his life. He has never told me what I said. Maybe best I never know. Goodness knows why he still married me but he did and 6 years down the line we are still together.

We can find a lot of support from our partners. Guess I can be thankful he is on this journey with me and he is day 4 also.

Once again thanx to everyone ion this site. xx
            Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

Working...
            X