Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baked again on wine

:new
    O.K. here I am................Just trying to join you guys and see what happens.Can't get off the wine.three days on and trying to make three days off.That's my style.Do I like it? Hell no......I take that back...I like it when I'm drinking and listening to music but it is getting out of control....Wayne

Baked again on wine

Wayne, please try to jump off the merrygo-round. It's a vicious cycle. I just came off a 4 day binge. I probably would have continued it had my husband not "put his foot down" and threatened a divorce. My 4 day party seemed to be fun at the time, yet I'm physically and emotionally exhausted for abusing my body. Try to call someone and ask for their help. Thinking of you..
    September 23, 2011

Comment

Baked again on wine

Hi Loner & Reenie,

Glad you are both here, MWO is a good place!
      Things will never get better until you decide to do the work!

Read or reread the MWO book, it's full of good info.
      Look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for good ideas to help you make your plan.
      Rid your house of all AL.
      Make your comittment then do it!

I just celebrated my 1 year AF anniversary, that's how I did it. I make sure to check in to MWO at least 2x/day to stay connected. I've made many friends & received much support here. You can do it too.

Take control of your lives, you'll never regret it.
      Wishing you both the best!

Lav

PS: please feel free to drop in the Newbies Nest thread for support
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Baked again on wine

hi loner,you arent the 1st and you wont be the last,depends on how much you want sobriety,and sobriety is forever,and thats a long time,if im yakkin i apoligise,drunks,alkies and druggies do that a lot,apoligise,and many forget what they said the nt b4,a lot of new people come here struggling each day,i never really frequent this thread,one is ive been doing this sober and modding for a long time,by the way im not picking on you,but ,i need you,as a newbee,and you need me as per say,xperience at stopping,im not loaded,not even tipsy,it makes me litterly,sick to lose control,ive stopped on my own,and in treatment,matter a fact b4 i went to treatment,ive utilised AA,MWO,and other sites,there are many ways to beat this,nasty ailment,disease or what ever u want to call it,last but not least,i hope ive helped you,yo are special,the only thing is,maybe you shouldnt drink,or slow down,this sobriety thing is all about entertaining people who are in dyer strates,and caring,these fine people here and the other places i mentioned have helped me,beyond my wildest dreams,thnx again for letting me vent,gyco

Comment

Working...
        X