• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT,friday, April 9th

Wakey,Wakey eggs and Bakey
    Rise and Shine
    Good Morning Family
    I am feeling strong and still determined....
    a little shaky and anxious yesterday, but ok
    the al guy is starting to,quite bluntly,piss me of!!!
    Made a spaghetti dinner for a full of teenagers last night and fell into bed.
    Johhny...are you out there???
    Spam is travelling.....
    off to some coffee
    Love you all more than you know
    Mama Jan
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

ODAT,friday, April 9th

Good Morning MamaB, or in the words of a Kiwi tour operator "wakey wakey, hands off snakey!" :H
    It's evening now though for me.. managed to not give in to temptation earlier, so tempted to get a bottle of vino but I told the little devil on my shoulder a firm "NO"!.. Day 5 today.. having an early night as my 2 year old (or almost 2..) has been having me running around after him like crazy today! he doesnt stop from 0600 until bedtime.. phew!
    Hope everyone has a good day/rest of the day wherever you are..
    Katie xx
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

ODAT,friday, April 9th

Morning MamaB and KatieB!!
      Gorgeous blue skies and lovely hot sunshine in my part of the world - at last!

Good to read you are feeling strong and determined MamaB. Kick that al guy while he's down. Get your boots on and walk all over him so he can't get up and tempt you!

Congrats on your 5 days Katie. I dont have kids, but we had guests with kids last weekend.....I was up with them when they got up 6.30m on Sunday morning!....while their parents slept their hangovers off till 9am.
      At least I had a clear head!

Day 38 (I think) for me.
      Have an excellent weekend.
      x
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

ODAT,friday, April 9th

Hi Mama, Katie, Amelia...

Katie, day 5 is great! Keep going girl! Amelia, WOW...38 days!

Mama how you doing in general and with the Topa?

Where is everyone today???

I just got back from the dentists. I have not had my teeth cleaned in 5 years!!! Well, most of that ws due to drinking. Who the heck wants to go to the dentist or even really take good care of themselves while suffering with the 'you know"

So thankful Im doing good at the moment.

Any exciting plans for the weekend coming up???? I hope we all have a great one.

hugs,

Overit
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT,friday, April 9th

I'm here OverIt!!

Way to go MamaBear-you can do this because you want it and you're sick of AL telling you what to do!! I just picture my boss's face on a bottle of PG and true to my nature do the exact opposite of what he tells me to do! :H

KatieB-same goes for you but picture your ex's face on the bottle and then kick it to heck and beyond!!

Oooh I'm feisty today!!

I'm having a very mellow AF evening-got into my jammies as soon as I got home on this gray and very rainy evening, grabbed my laptop and invited all the pups up on the bed. Watching Cash Cab and reading as many posts as I can. You all inspire me sooo much!!
          My pup who ate all the kitties' hairball remedy last nite is doing just fine. I was actually able to go to work for a few hours this afternoon and didn't come home to a mess! :yay:

No real motivation to make dinner or do anything productive but at least I'm not drinking!
          Have a great nite/day everyone!!
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

ODAT,friday, April 9th

I am here...
            watching tv
            tired
            woke up up at the butt crack of dawn
            af
            nite nite
            mama
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT,friday, April 9th

HAHA, mama: "butt crack of dawn"... love it

Not even sure why i'm posting. It's not been going well.

I am Caught in this "having a couple/few" (not to the point of drunk) thing for a while.

I know I have a lot of "self-hypnosis" or whatever to do to get me out of this.

AF is better. I KNOW THIS. Yet...

I just don't know why I don't "want" to jump off that cliff. Even tho' I Know it will be better.. Just can't do it YET.

Every day is a NEW day! (Right?)
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT,friday, April 9th

Savon,

Not all of us have been doing great keeping AF - but come on here anyway and talk about your experiences! it does help..
                Maybe if you see being AF as climbing a mountain - in which you go to greater heights the longer you are AF, rather than "jumping off a cliff" - into the unknown.. if you think that, then there is no wonder you cannot remain AF - as you are telling yourself you are freefalling without anything to hang on to! Being AF is not like that - each day you go without, or each time you go without when you are dealing with the ups and downs of life, you become stronger and more courageous.. i am finding that anyway..
                All the best,
                Katie xx
                "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Working...
                X