My New Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Addiction

Pokemon on the DS................... Love it.

Fell off my ladder got to the fourth rung, so it is back to the bottom of the bottle again. Thurs night had red wine was OK. Fri morning did not feel good, disgusting taste in my mouth. One of my contact lens was not in its container, so spent 20 mins trying to get it out of my eye with no success. Went back to the bathroom and found it dried and curled up. So ended up with a sore eye as well. Not clever.

Fri Mr Q's kids went home so I treated us to a Ruby Murray - more wine followed but kept to white this time - do feel better this morning but still not impressed with myelf.

So plan to get back on my ladder and stay sober to battle my Pokemon.

Gotta go overrtime at double rate.

Catch up later and have a good day xx
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

My New Addiction

Hi Quit,

Computer games are a great distraction. I taught myself how to play online poker when I was getting sober.

Oh, and weirdly enough, I've had more trouble with contact lenses now I'm sober than I ever did drunk.
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

My New Addiction

LOL Marshy.

I am aways losing mine or putting them in the same part of the container. This is when I am under the influence.

Comment

My New Addiction

Mahjong Connect in Sub games is my new addiction!!!

Comment

My New Addiction

Hi Rags,

I like mahjong also, find it annoying when you are against the clock, coz I need time to think. This new Pokemon is brill tho. Mr Q bought me the book that explains everything, just as well as I would be lost with out it. I got the gold version - gonna see if he will get the silver.

Comment

My New Addiction

Zelda on DS, Farmville on facebook and yeah I like mahjong too. I'm giggling to myself Marshy! - online poker was my drunken late night pleasure, used to look at my poker a/c the next day utterly bewildered as to where 30 or 40 euros had gone - on 10 cent tables that was some feat!!!!
            Today, I sorted out my garden, my broadband, learnt how to properly work my digital camera and edit stuff, and read half a book - wouldn't have achieved half that in a year on the grog! Mind you hubby due in from work in less than an hour and havent thought about dinner!!!! BYEEEEEEEeeeeeeee
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

My New Addiction

I've just spent so long playing about on Photobucket I think my eyeballs are going to drop out.
              and dinners still in the fridge.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

My New Addiction

mollyka;836173 wrote: - online poker was my drunken late night pleasure, used to look at my poker a/c the next day utterly bewildered as to where 30 or 40 euros had gone - on 10 cent tables that was some feat!!!!
                Ooo, I'm not ready to play for money yet! But I'm sure I wouldn't have been so careful when I was drinking. One year on Grand National day I'd been drinking all morning and decided to have "a bet" on the National. I ended up putting a tenner here, another tenner there... and lost it all.

Here's a good free games site if anyone's looking for one Play Free Online Games, Internet Games, and Free Games | Pogo Games
                sigpic
                AF since December 22nd 2008
                Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

My New Addiction

Nice site Marshy, well goin to investigate further later on! Now I have to google photobucket JC, jeez I'm exhausted!
                  Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                  contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

My New Addiction

Oh I'm hooked on Facebook games - Social City, Country Life. It is ridiculous. Oh well.....keeps me from drinking. Now, I'll have to check out those games you mentioned Marshy.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                    X