Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep Issues

My first New Thread! Whoo Hoo!!
    Just wanted to let everyone know how the sleep issues are going. After 4 nights on Miralax, I believe I have turned a corner. First nite was horrible-absolutely no sleep at all and horrible drugged feeling the whole next day. Subsequent nites a tad better. last nite I believe I fell asleep fairly quickly and only woke up once in the middle, then woke up again at 6am which is normal. let the dogs out and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't which is OK.
    So, it seems it takes some time for the dopamine levels to straighten out in the brain with the help of Miralax. I'm really looking forward to tonite-hoping I'll sleep straight through and jump up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5am tomorrow. My one dream is to get up early enough to take the pups out for a 30 min walk before leaving for work. Haven't done that in 7 years!!!
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Sleep Issues

:threesome::threesome: I am so glad to hear it!!!! :l Finally you can get your well needed rest.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Sleep Issues

That is great pap, I went thru the same thing and still have issue sleeping sometimes, but it has gotten easier.

Comment

Working...
      X