Headaches anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headaches anyone??

Anotherday - thanks heaps! thats really good info - its good to know that they are healthy for ya, then you dont feel so bad when you eat them lol and they sound like a really good substitute for dessert!!
    Sorry, yeah, in NZ we lollies are sweets or candy, sorry to be confusing, so they are the same as the gummy bear candy that you have there...

dancingon - thanks for the reply! are you moderating then? that is what i am going to try and do first and see how it goes...its hard tho huh.. I keep thinking of how i will just be putting those 'poisons' back into my body once i do have a drink...as well as the rest
    Patience is never more important...than when you are on the verge of losing it....
    ....Try to be aware of your mood changing and your patience slipping - it could save you from doing something that you regret!
    !

:catroll: :catroll: :catroll: :catroll:

Comment

Headaches anyone??

Here's another theory/reason. When we are drinking we really don't notice everyday aches, pains, feeling a little peaky etc just as we miss feeling good too. When you take AL away you start feeling and noticing all of this. It's just all part of normal, everyday life.

Comment

Working...
      X