Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Good morning everyone

Just thought I would start us off for the day. Another beautiful morning here so off for a walk with the doggies in a minute.

Have a great week-end everyone.

Rustop

ODAT - Friday

Hi Family
    sipping coffee and checking in and hangover free...gotta love it
    hope everyone has a haapy AF friday
    off to work for dickhead...will check in later...i am alone on fridays....uuuugghhhhh
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Morning Rustop, Morning Mama!

Mama, I agree. If your brain fog and symptoms do not lift soon, perhaps get off the stuff? Im not sure. I know we are all very different, and it takes different things to get us where we want to be. I never cracked open my bottle of Antabuse yet "seem" to have gained control. I dont know. I hope you feel better soon.

Friday AM here as well. Yes, I agree! Waking up in the AM with no hangover is one of the joys of life!!!! Even if I wake up tired and cranky, I still LOVE waking up without the rotton misery of a freaking hangover!

Katie, good luck on the date! I hope it goes well for you. I can tell you from my experience with internet dating that there are good guys out there, but I have yet to find MY good guy. Im wishing you the best with it. Even if you do not meet Mr. Right, just the experience of getting out there will be good life experience.

Happy Friday for all to come!!!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hello All,

Just a quick one.

Mama - maybe repeating myself here. My doc is only allowing me to go to 100 mg on Topa. He has 15 patients taking it and none of them above 100 mg BUT this is for migraine. I did not tell him about the AL probs. I have read about people going upto 300mg which seems WAY too much. I trust my doctor - he really knows his stuff.

Not all drugs are suitable for everyone. I took an oral contraceptive once that plunged me into a serious depression.

Katie - Good luck on Sunday. I went to a wedding last Easter. The couple already had three children and as the groom was a work friend of hubby's, I did not know their background. During the speeches, I found out they had met on line! Quite fitting really as the groom is an IT man!

Hello to everyone else who has come or is still to visit.

Spam xx

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi Guys.

Busy day again yesterday but the madness is officially over. Was home late again yesterday but will be realxing for the better part of this weekend

HAve a great AF weekend.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Sixty

Hello and thanks to everyone on the board for their wisdom and perseverance with the problem we all face. I haven't posted in a while but have been lurking reading and and staying off the sauce. Today is 2 solid months AF and without the support and info I've received when first attempting (many initial attempts actually) to quit I would probably still be trying to get through day 4 all over. I plan to keep stopping by here and checking in. If I should drink again I know where to go and how to make a plan. For now exercising and not drinking is a charm for me. And yes waking up w/o a hangover is great as well as not dealing with the leftover for days. :thanks: again to all. You and I can do anything we set our minds on if we have the desire and work hard enough.

Comment

Working...
            X