TIME LIMIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIME LIMIT

IS THERE A TIME LIMIT, I TYPE SLOW, JUST TYPED A LENGHTY RESPONSE AND WHEN I WENT TO SUBMIT HAD TO RESIGN IN AND LOST MY MESSAGE UUGGHH!!!!!

TIME LIMIT

Don't talk to me about loosing messages aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!! Buddy there is a HUGE big black hole somewhere in the world with 95 million of my lost messages in it, don't know about time limits, my problem is going backwards and forwards.
    Sorry doesn't solve your problem just let me vent about mine!!!:headbanger:
    Nighty night
    Molly
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

TIME LIMIT

Make sure you click the box "remember me" when you log in. Then it should work (I too learned this the hard way).
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

TIME LIMIT

mollyka;838317 wrote: Don't talk to me about loosing messages aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!! Buddy there is a HUGE big black hole somewhere in the world with 95 million of my lost messages in it, don't know about time limits, my problem is going backwards and forwards.
        Nighty night
        Molly
        I don't care who you are... that is funny!!!
        The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

TIME LIMIT

mollyka;838317 wrote: Don't talk to me about loosing messages aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!! Buddy there is a HUGE big black hole somewhere in the world with 95 million of my lost messages in it, don't know about time limits, my problem is going backwards and forwards.
          Nighty night
          Molly
          Runningwind - this tickled my funny bone too! :H:H:H

Although I have to say Molly, your avatar scares the shit out of me!
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

TIME LIMIT

Buddyblack,
            To help prevent losing any typing you have done, tick the 'remember me' box.. another option is to highlight your text and 'copy' before posting.. that way if text gets lost - just paste back into the box and post again,
            Katie
            "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

TIME LIMIT

I agree that Molly's picture is a little disturbing. LOL
              Buddy, the others are right, be sure that you are being "remembered" when you log in, I think these fancy computers try to outsmart us sometimes, but we'll show em!
              Hang tight...hope your evening (day?) is going well. I'm looking forward to reading your long mystery message that is now floating around in "Mollyland".
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

TIME LIMIT

Hi Buddy, this has happened to me as well. Not sure of the exact time limit either, but it is frustrating for sure.
                Hill
                Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

TIME LIMIT

I don't know if this will work for everyone but it does me. I also click on the remember me , but that doesn't work for me.

I always go advanced then when done typing click on preview. Then when I click on.... post, it takes me back to log in, after logging back in, I do the back one page arrow on upper left of screen and it takes me back to my preview which I can then post.

Hope that helps....used to lose long posts also before. Sometimes was glad I did, I can get too 'wordy' at times.

Comment

TIME LIMIT

b-b ive done that to,many times,figured when i rt a long one,and lose it.not ment to be,i guess have a wonderful weekend gyco ps after all that work, Venting hahaha

Comment

TIME LIMIT

I agree with Katie.

Every now and then, press control, alt, A (which highlights everything) and then control, alt, C (which copies everything.) Then if it does go, it's ready to paste.

Spam xx

Comment

Working...
                      X