Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being Tested

K9 & Katie

You both sound strong and ready to face the real world. I am too!

I'm always alone Thurs.- Saturday night. Hate weekends, not for being alone but for what my husband does .... Won't go into all the facts right now but I am sober and things are so clear now. Just writing down all the evidence I have and there is so much!!
    I refuse to drink also. I know a few drinks would set me on a bender for days. This is something I've drank to not face for years. Now is the time to face my life!
    Take care and make the weekend unregrettable. :l

Comment

Being Tested

I made it

Well, I made it through the "drama" of the EX. I was able to finally find some closure, and to see the situation for what is really is, and not what I've allowed myself to fantasize about. I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted off my shoulder. I've had an emotional wall up around my heart for the last 4 years because of this guy. Now that I know the truth, and finally the complete truth, I can start healing. I'm at peace.
      Thank you all for your encouragement, I could never have imagined going through this situation in the past without reaching for the alcohol. This time, I have no regrets, no shame, no embarrassment.
      :h
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Being Tested

Whoo Hoo K9!! Good for you for tackling this obviously painful issue AF. I'm glad you feel at peace now.
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
        X