• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does this work?

I am tring to figure out how this works and what it is all about

How does this work?

Hi JJ!
    Welcome. What would you like to know? You have reached a forum for people trying to abstain from or moderate alcohol. Are you in need of help?
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

How does this work?

Hi JJ.
      We are just a group of people who are supporting each other in our desire to be alcohol free. Some of us have had problems for years and some of us are young and trying to get on top of things before they get too bad.
      There are no rules to follow apart from internet courtesy, and you are able to ask us anything you need to know. Usually someone has been thru what you are/have and is more than willing to offer suggestions.
      Read the book attached to the site, do what is suggested in the book - get the supplements, CD's and exercise and you will succeed. It's not easy, but well worth it, so I am told.
      Visit us often and tell us abit about your self. We are here to help.
      Good luck with your journey.
      Nemed

Comment

How does this work?

Thanks guys for giving me this info. I am working on getting away from my drinking problems I have tried lots of things and none of them have worked for me. My drinking has caulsed los of problems for me and my family. I am now at the point that I know that I have got to stop before I hit my rock bottom.

Comment

How does this work?

Nice talking to you tonight in chat JJ! We're here to help, you will find an amazing group of people that are here to support you. Please let us know how you are doing.
          K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

How does this work?

Nice to meet you

Hi JJ,

It was good to have you in the chat room, please come back soon.There are some very inspirational people who you didn't meet tonight.:welcome:
            " I'm not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special, except to dare to think and to dare to go with the truth and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Comment

How does this work?

Well done JJ on your decision to sort yourself out. You will slowly start to feel better. This site is truly amazing.
              Take care

Comment

How does this work?

Hi JJ, welcome. I hope that you can, like you say, make some changes now before you hit rock bottom. I believe that was the title of the first entry I made on this site, for that was where I was at. Write lots, read lots, there are many people here who can help you. Best of luck,
                Hill
                Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

How does this work?

Good morning JJ,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
                  If you haven't already, download & read the MWO book from the HealthStore for about $12.
                  Also, take a look at the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for good ideas to help you make your plan.

Please feel free to drop in the Newbies Nest thread for support, lots of folks there just getting started as well. You have to do the work but the results are priceless. Taking back control of your life is the best thing you can do for yourself & your family

Wishing you the very best on your journey!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X