Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fell off the 4th rung of my ladder again

Hi

As the title suggests fell off the 4 th rung, cannot seem to get through day 5. Not so long ago I was not getting past day 2 so I am moving in the right direction. It is that whole weekend thing. Sun is shining here and the weather is great, that also does not help.

Know someone who works for Coca Cola so gonna order lots of soft drinks, as they are cheaper and keep them in the fridge chilling.

Since joining here (3 weeks now) pleased with the fact that I have reduced the amount of AL I drink, just struggling a bit with the 30 days AF.

Take care

QQ xx
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

QQ....
    I have been here since my birthday, Feb 12, and have not made it a week yet, so I understand.....but we ARE gonna do it!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Thanx Mama - and you bet we are gonna do it. Bring it on!

Comment

Keep trying QQ!
        Set yourself up for success this time..........don't keep making the same mistakes over & over.
        Work on your plan - you need to have all your triggers covered

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

keep taking them steps,one at a time, no rush..revise your plan and go for it, A journey of a thosand miles started with one small step.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Quit Quitting, We are all a work in progress... just keep moving forward and you will reach your goal!!! Wishing you all the best

runningwind
            The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

I'm the same QQ... been here a few months and still seem to get blotto a couple of times a week.... but the alcohol intake is down

Comment

Thanx Guys & Gals

The incredible thing about this site is we are all fighting the same battle and I find it helps to know I am not the only one making mistakes, coz I was starting to think maybe I am a fraud and not trying hard enough. Then I look and see I can now go 4 days AF and 5 days is knocking on the door gonna try and get it open this week.

I try to think of this as a challenge and not a problem, the word challenge sounds so much better don't you think? It is a challenge that together we can overcome.

I have a sister who I think could benefit from thns site but don't know how to approach the subject. Nearly mentioned it today but backed down. Any ideas?

Thanx for being there MWO

QQ xx

Comment

Working...
                X