Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

Good Morning ODAT Family
    Had a busy AF weekend,but did manage to get to the beach for the first time this year.It was chilly, but nice.
    Spent all day Sunday puttering around the house. Now I have to go back to Hell..aka ...work
    I am determined not to let my job upset me this week and trigger drinking...I am always so calm over the weekend...
    Happy Day to all who check in later...
    Mama
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

Good Morning Mama... Happy Monday to you and all my fellow ODAT'rs.

Mama, how it the topa coming? It seems you have been doing pretty well besides the crap job? Dont feel alone, I have a crap job too! I just do my zombie thing and muddle through. Gotta make the best of it.

I am managing pretty good with my drinking! I had a little matter or a bruised heart on Friday, so I did have 3 glasses of wine. Its like playing russian roulette for me to pick up a drink. This time was not that bad, but you just never know when its going to turn bad, you know?? I have had times where I "intended" to just have a couple, then ended up plastered on two bottles of wine in a blackout! Dangerous game. Not a game I should be playing at all anymore.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

Good Morning Mama and all to come,

All good here in Brisbane. It's my first day on 50 mg of Topamax. I go through waves of being spaced out and being normal. I think "trying" to carry on is the best thing.

The good news is I have had NO cravings or fancies for two nights now - absolutely nothing. It's amazing.

I'm a bit worried about a night out we have on Friday but I've just remembered I have to have my son at the stables for 8.45 am on Saturday. My main fear has been morning after drink driving so that, along with the Topa, should keep me on the straight and narrow. The couple we are out with already know I am trying to lose weight (and can see the results already) and are aware I have seriously cut back on the grog.

Hope everyone else is moving into a good week.

Kaite - I read about the date. I've been thinking about you but didn't have any words in wisdom to offer. Are you really thinking of moving? Do you think you can move right away from the tosser and his family? What about custody?

I'll look in again in the morning.

Spam xx

Comment

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

Bruised heart???? what happened???PM me if you dont want to chat here...I am sorry honey
        I am not AF either......but i have reduced my intake SOOOOOOOOOOOmuch.....
        the topa situation is much better....I have cut my dosage down to 75 mg (from125 mg) and I take 25mg 3x aday.....if i take 2pills at one time i get too spacey for my comfort....it really has helped with the cravings.....but my mind still plays games with me.....i know you know aout that....
        But my biggest motivator not to drink is depression...if i overdrink i battle the blues, and I hate that....
        I did have an AF weekend and sweet hubby is going to quit for awhile to lose some weight so I am excited....

Comment

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

hi spamo...
          cross post

Comment

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

Hey Mama,

I dont mind sharing here. You are family after all

Remember when I told you I had a "crush?" Well, that crush never went away, and I saw him again, but it was quite CLEAR, not much interested.

I guess I have had a little (BIG) fantasy going on for a while that some romance would develop. Dont see that happeneing now.

Oh well, better sooner than later right? Im fine with it, honestly!!!

Comment

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

ok....just making sure I dont need to come kick someone's ass......
              he's an idiot if he's not interested in you...

Comment

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

Awww... Your so sweet to say that Mama :l

Ok, so here is your juicy gossip, since I know you want some! (He was my Doctor :H)

Um, probably some big No's No's go with dating a patient. Oh well, a girl can DREAM!!!!:H

Comment

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

Mc Dreamy or McSteamy???

Comment

ODAT,Monday,April 19th

Would you believe I have never watched that show??? I think Mc Steamy from what I know.

50 ish. Single. Great bedside mannor and great bedroom eyes. We flirted alot, and I was hoping something maybe more! He kinda lead me on actually! Ahhh well... NEXT!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X